Matsumoto Northern Alps Area ホテル シェラリゾート白馬
Spacious suites and the best hot springs in Hakuba!
・Sierra resort Hakuba is located near the northern border of Hakuba Village, surrounded by 25 acres of serene forests.
・Our concierge will help you in English.
・Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from our hotel to nearby ski slopes.
・Our shuttle bus can take you to any restaurant within Hakuba village.
・Guest rooms are 1.5 times larger than most hotels in the area.
・Our over-sized bathtubs and washstands are all imported from Canada.
Foothills / Highlands / Pastoral/Rural
Located in Hakuba Village and surrounded by the magnificent mountains
Tel: 0261-72-3250 / Fax: 0261-72-4250
Hakuba Valley features numerous world-class ski resorts, such as Happo-one and Goryu.
Grand Twin/Double or Junior Suite (2 bedroom suites).
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
11,000 yen - 36,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
Rates: Please check our website for our best rates.
Restaurant: Our award-winning executive chef will prepare a wide variety of dishes at our breakfast buffet and the amazing French full course dinner.
Please enjoy our Main Dining surrounded by the great nature.
【breakfast】7:00-9:00 【lunch】11:30-14:00 【dinner】17:45-21:00
(※Reservations needed for dinner)
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, NICOS
Japanese, Western, Italian, French, Fresh natural ingredients sourced from around the world are prepared with much time and care.
Our meals are delicately prepared with fresh ingredients of the Shinshu region. We also offer complimentary shuttle services to and from nearby restaurants of your choice.
Natural Hot Spring
Hakuba Mizubasho Onsen
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath, Private Bath
We proudly provide the largest hot springs in Hakuba. Opened in the autumn of 2012, our 100% natural hot springs will soften your skin and relax your body. You will enjoy the amazing view of the Northern Alps while soaking in our hot springs.
- Guest Rooms with Private Outdoor Bath
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
14863-6, Hokujo, Hakuba Village
- By Train:
- From Tokyo, take the JR Hokuriku Shinkansen to Nagano station. Then take the Alpico bus to Hakuba. Approximately 2 and a half hours. from Nagano Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen)
From Nagoya, take the Chuo line's Express Shinano, transfer to the Oito line at Matsumoto station and finally get off at Hakuba station. Approximately 3 and a half hours.
- By Car:
- About 4 hours via the Kan'etsu and Joshin'etsu Expressways from Tokyo.
About 3 and a half hours via the Meishin and Chuo Expressways from Nagoya.
- Pick-Up Service:
We offer complimentary shuttle services. Please let us know your arrival time in advance.