Matsumoto Northern Alps Area ホテル シェラリゾート白馬
Spacious suites and Greatest hot spring in HAKUBA
・Sierra resort Hakuba is in the wonderful enviroment surrounded by the forest of 25acers.
・Our concierge help you in English.
・Pickup and drop off service from our hotel to ski slopes.
・Our shuttle bus service take you to any restaurants in Hakuba village.We guarantee your stay comfortable.
・Our guest rooms are 1.5times bigger than the other hotels in Hakuba.
・The large size of bathtubs and washstands are made of Canadian products.
Foothills / Highlands / Pastoral/Rural
Located in Hakuba village and surrounded by the magnificent mountains; Iwatake, Happo and Tsugaike, as well as ski fields nearby.
Tel: 0261-72-3250 / Fax: 0261-72-4250
There are world renown mountains such as Iwatake, Tsugaike, Happo and also many ski resorts.
【Double/Twin Room】36m2. King size bed(180X200). Large jet bath in your room.For 2 person+1person with extra bed.【Jr.Suite Room】57m2 , 2bed rooms.Large jet bath in inside & outside.(out side bath,cannot be use because of a freeze) For 2 pers
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
10,000 yen - 28,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
Rates:Please check our website.
Restaurant:Executive chef has much award career in JAPAN and also oversea.
Please enjoy our meal at the restaurant surrounded by the great nature.
【breakfast】7:00-9:00 【lunch】11:30-14:00 【dinner】17:45-21:00
(※Need a reservation)
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, NICOS
Japanese, Italian, French, Fresh natural ingredients sourced from around the world are prepared with much time and care.
We serve an abundant and colorful range of fresh ingredients of the Shinshu region.Many restaurants are located in Hakuba village.We can take you to there if you want.
Natural Hot Spring
Source of the Hakuba-Mizubasho-Onsen(Hot Spring)
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath
Our Hot spring is largest in Hakuba. It was open in the autumn 2012, 100% natural hot spring and high quality. You can see the amazing view of North Alps, While you are enjoying our hot spring.
- Guest Rooms with Private Outdoor Bath
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Dinner Provided in Private Room (Please Inquire)
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
14863-6, Hokujo, Hakuba Village
- By Train:
- From Tokyo, take the JR Nagano Shinkansen and get off at Nagano station. Then take a Matsuden bus to get off at Hakuba. It takes about 2 and a half hours.
From Nagoya, take the Chuo line's Express Shinano, exchange train to connect with the Oito line at Matsumoto station and finally get off at Hakuba station. It takes about 3 and a half hours.
- By Car:
- It takes about 4 hours via the Kan'etsu and Joshin'etsu Expressways from Tokyo.
It takes about 3 and a half hours via the Meishin and Chuo Expressways from Nagoya.
- Pick-Up Service:
There are loop buses available. Please ask our hotel staff for information about these.
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com