Matsumoto Northern Alps Area ペンション早起き鳥
Cozy, peaceful and quiet setting for your comfortable stay
A Japanese family run cozy wood accommodation which welcomes people from all of the world.
Located at the bottom of Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 ski slopes, good access to other ski slopes as well.
Our hot jucuzzi baths will make you relax after your activities like skiing, snowboarding, paragliding whatever.
A HO gauge model train layout available, you can bring your own engines to run! (Not DCC).
Mountain / Foothills / Highlands
Hakuba offers a lot of things to do and see throught the year. You should not miss them!
Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 ski slopes / Happo one ski slope / Sun-Alpine ski slopes / Lake Aoki / The snowharp cross country skiing trails / Hakuba ski jump stadium / Oomachi mountain museum
Air conditioned, Cable TV, Wireless LAN acce
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
6,300 yen - 10,920 yen (Per Room, Room Charge, Sales Tax Included)
Prices and Meal Plans
Week rate: 6 nights staying, available if you book by 15 days prior to your arrival.
Some other plans are also available, check out web site time to time.
Japanese, Western, Breakfast : Bacon or ham or sausage (depends on the day), egg, cheese&cracker, cereals, bread&butter, orange juice, coffee or tea, home made apple jam.
We grow some vegitables in a tiny yard and harvest them for the meals we provide.
A jacuzzi bath tub is equipped in the bath rooms, you can lock the door while you use one for a private usage.
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
22385-2, Kamishiro, Hakuba Village
- By Train:
- From Kamishiro Station of JR Oito Line, get out of the station house and tunr right to find a railroad crossing to reach there. Turn right again there and go on, you will find our place 250 meters after the crossing.
- By Car:
- Follow signs "Hakuba" from Toyoshina IC. You usually get here within 50-60 mins. Turn left at "Hakuba Goryu" crossing, drive across a train truck and go on, you will find our house painted in red 250 meters after the train truck.
Follow signs "Hakuba" from Nagano IC. Never take route 406 which is narrow and tough. Route 19 and Olympic road lead you to Hakuba. Find "Hakuba Goryu ski slope" sign to turn left. Pass "Hakuba Goryu" crossing.
- Pick-Up Service:
- Please Inquire
6-7 minutes on foot from Kamishiro station and Hakuba Goryu bus stop. Check it out at http://www.hakubajapan.com/english/
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com