Eastern Nagano Area 青雲館 里山暮らし体験宿
Japanese Authentic Woodland Life Experience in 150-year-old farmer’s Guest House with outdoor ONSEN, Healthy Slow Food, Agricultural Work, Folk Art under fantastic view. Unforgettable experience and you find real Home there.
- Farmer’s Guest House of 150 year-old building with good business experience of Gust House for domestic travelers for more than 50 years.
- Peaceful, quiet Natural Circumstances, rich of Tree and Rice Field, under fantastic view.
- Owner Chef serving Traditional Washoku dinner, Slow Food, Healthy and Earth Friendly Food at reasonable price, Local supply for Local consumption, No pesticide, No Chemicals,
- Agricultural Work, Folk Art workshop , Ski, Cycling, Hiking, and Mutual exchange of foreign Culture and History with natives
- Free Pick-up or Drop-off service at Komoro Station and free ONSEN
- Wi-Fi Free for all Rooms
Komoro, highland resort in Nagano prefecture, 30 minutes from Karuizawa via Shinkansen (1 hour) from Tokyo
Tel: 0267-22-0564 / Fax: 0267-22-0564
KARUIZAWA/TAKAMINE Highland/Komoro Kaikoen Castle/Ueda Castle/Tohmi Micro-Winery/ Yunomaru Powder Snow Ski Ground.
All rooms are Tatami matted. Mattress can be arranged by advanced request.
Check-in / Check-out
12:00 / 12:00
3,500 yen - 7,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included)
Prices and Meal Plans
150 year-old Shoin Styled Tatami Room: @4,000 per one night, one adult + Tax
* Meal Option : (Extra fee is needed) + Tax
@2,000 /adult : WASHOKU Dinner & Breakfast :
@1,000 /adult : Home Take-Out Service (Katsudon, Ramen, Pasta, etc)
@ 500 /adult : Simple Continental Breakfast
Draft or Canned Beer or local Wine, Sake , Soft Drinks, etc,
* Free Pick-up or Drop-off service at Komoro Station (advanced booking is needed)
* Free Onsen service by car.
* Free Parking Lot is available
Outdoor Bath, Private Bath
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Guest Rooms with Kitchen
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Dinner Provided in Guest Room (Please Inquire)
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
3368, Shigenoko, Komoro City
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com