Kiso River Valley Area フォレスパ木曽あてら荘
The hot spring hotel located closest to the Atera Gorge with a stunning view of emerald green shine.
This hotel is a hot spring resort at one with the rich nature of Kiso. The thick and smooth tactile waters of Atera hot spring are available for 24 hours a day, and are sure to relax your mind. Please enjoy unique Shinshu dishes, prepared using seasonal and local ingredients. By car, it takes only two minutes to reach the Atera Gorge, an area that attracts many tourists due to its natural beauty, or 25 minutes to Tsumago-juku. Our hotel is the best base for sightseeing in the Kiso region.
Tel: 0264-55-4455 / Fax: 0264-55-2234
Atera Gorge / Kakizore Gorge / Tsumago Post Town / Joshoji (temple) / Nezamenotoko / Akasawa Natural Recreational Forest
9 Japanese-style rooms of 10 tatami mat size (about 16.55 m2), smoking prohibited/6 Japanese-style rooms of 8 jo (about 13.24 m2), smoking allowed/1Japanese-style room of 6 jo (about 9.93 m2),smoking allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 12:00
4,500 yen - 13,200 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
We have a variety of plans, including "stays with dinner and breakfast," "stays with dinner," "stays with breakfast," and "stays without meals."
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, NICOS
We prepare Japanese set-course dinners incorporating seasonal and local ingredients.
Natural Hot Spring
Atera Onsen Hot Spring
Sodium - Oxides/Hydrogen carbonate spring/This is a natural hot spring which is very smooth on the skin while warming the body.
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Dinner Provided in Private Room (Please Inquire)
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
939-58, Nojiri, Okuwa Village
- By Train:
- 7 minutes by taxi or about 30 minutes on foot from Nojiri Station (JR Chuo Line)
- By Car:
- Drive 35 km, Matsumoto bound, on National Route 19 and turn left at the signal signposted "Atera Keikoku Entrance" before driving an additional 2km, from Nakatsugawa IC
- Pick-Up Service:
A shuttle bus is available from 8:00 to 18:00, running between Nojiri station and the hotel. Please note that reservations are required at least a day in advance.