Eastern Nagano Area ホテルサンルート上田
1 min walk from JR Ueda Station. Quick access to many tourist places.
Our hotel is 1 min walk from JR Ueda Station's Castle Exit.
The major attraction of Ueda is Ueda Joseki Park, where the ruins of a castle of the famous daimyo in the Warring States Period Yukimura Sanadan are located. This is a must-see for fans of samurai history. The park is 10 mins walk from our hotel.
Free internet access, free Wi-Fi access, and coin washers are available.
Business (Budget) Hotel
Ueda Castle / Sugadaira Highlands / Bessho Hot Springs / Karuizawa (20 min by Shinkansen, about 1 hr by Shinano Railway)
Tel: 0268-22-0008 / Fax: 0268-22-0692
Ueda Castle / Sugadaira Highlands / Bessho Hot Springs / Chikuma River / Ueda City Museum (Santomyuze)
One bed / one semi-double bed / one double bed / two separate beds / three separate beds
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 11:00
3,750 yen - 14,904 yen (Per Adult Per Night, Room Charge, Sales Tax Included)
Prices and Meal Plans
For more information about our hotel and the surrounding area, please visit our Facebook page
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, NICOS, China Union Pay (CUP)
Breakfast from 7am / lunch from 11am / dinner from 5pm
Local cuisine that you don't find in big cities.
Bath/Toilet in Room
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
1-8-2, Tenjin, Ueda City
- By Train:
- 1 min walk from Ueda Station's Castle Exit (in front of the station) from Ueda Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen)
1 min walk from Ueda Station's Castle Exit (in front of the station) from Ueda Station (Shinano Railway)
- By Car:
- 10 mins (located in front of Ueda Station across the rotary) from Ueda Sugadaira IC
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com