Matsumoto Northern Alps Area 上高地西糸屋山荘
Relaxing Moutain Inn
Located conveniently at the heart of Kamokochi,in a still and tranquil environment just 120 meters from Kappa Bridge, . Hut style inn built using plenty of wooden fittings. Owned and operated by a mountain guide, who gives you advice about the climate and conditions of the path you want to climb. Free Internet access available. The Lonely Planet rated us as "friendly."
Tel: 0263-95-2206 / Fax: 0263-95-2208
Myojin Pond / Taisho Pond / Yari and Hotaka Mountains
Japanese/Western Blend: 10
Both Japanese/Western-style rooms available in the inn-style main guset house. Mixed-sytle rooms in the dormitory-style annex.
Check-in / Check-out
14:00 / 9:30
8,500 yen - 21,600 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included)
Prices and Meal Plans
The main guest house is in a Japanese inn style, and the annex in dormitory style. Traditional Japanese cuisine is available in the main guest house.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS
Japanese, Traditional Japanese cuisine in the inn-style main guest house. Japanese/Western mixed plates in the dormitory-style annex.
We carefully choose the local ingredients, when available, for the main guest house meals.
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath
The great view of Hotaka Mountains from the 2nd-floor common bath
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Dinner Provided in Guest Room (Please Inquire)
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
4469-1, Azumi Kamikochi, Matsumoto City
- By Train:
- Thirty minutes from JR Matsumoto Station (Chuo Line) to Shin-Shimashima, the terminal of Matsumoto Electric Railways' Kamikochi Line, and then 1 hr 20 min to Kamikochi by bus
Or, one hour from JR Takayama Station (Takayama Line) to Hirayu by bus for Shin-Hotaka Onsen, and then 25 min by shuttle bus for Kamikochi
- By Car:
- One hour from Matsumoto IC to Sawando parking lot, and then 30 min by shuttle bus or taxi
Or, getting off at Hida-Kiyomi IC and going forward to Takayama-Nishi, approx. 1 hour to Hirayu parking lot via Route 158, and then 25 min by shuttle bus or taxi
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com