Northern Nagano Area 野沢グランドホテル
Experience 2 different hot springs and enjoy the local specialty. Open-air baths featuring stunning landscapes.
Located in an elevated area of Nozawa Onsen village. You can enjoy the scenery of the Kitashinano mountains and the surrounding spa towns from our special open-air hot spring baths.
Tel: 0269-85-3151 / Fax: 0269-85-3150
Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort, Maguse Hot Springs
Japanese/Western Blend: 3
8 Japanese and Western style rooms which have open air bathing areas. 1 Japanese and Western style suite room.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 11:00
10,800 yen - 30,240 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
We provide various accommodation plans:
Standard dinner and breakfast plan, affordable B&B w/o meals plan, gourmet meal (Shinshu beef) plan, etc.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, NICOS, China UnionPay
Dinner: Japanese course meals based on Japanese food. Breakfast: Japanese or Western buffet-style or Japanese set menu.
Natural Hot Spring
Nozawa Hot Springs
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath, Private Bath
Private bathing areas are closed over winter (From end of November to end of April). 100% natural hot spring water, not recycled.
- Guest Rooms with Private Outdoor Bath
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
8888, Toyosato, Nozawa Onsen Village
- By Train:
- Approx. 40 min by Nagaden bus (bound for Nozawa Onsen) (get off at the last stop "Nozawa Grand Hotel Mae") from Iiyama Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen)
Or from Iiyama Station (JR Iiyama Line)
- By Car:
- Approx. 25 min by Route 117 in the Nozawa Onsen direction from Toyota-Iiyama IC
(Or, approx. 70 min by Route 353 and 117 from Shiozawa Ishiuchi IC of Kan'etsu Expy)
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com