Northern Nagano Area 四季の宿 河廣
Peaceful and cozy hotel with English, Chinese, Cantonese & Bahasa services
Kawahirois a traditional Japanese style hotel located next to the Nagasaka Gondola Station, the biggest station in NozawaOnsen. We are offering a unique traditional Japanese style dining and accommodation experience to all guests. Our guests not only get to enjoy the absolute convenience in accessing the ski courses with discount on ski equipment rental but also are entitled to 10% lunch discount. Our restaurant serves a variety of Japanese cuisine such as Tempura, Noodles, Fried Pork Cutlet and etc.
Besides that our daily breakfast and dinner set includes up to 7 dishes. Our facilities include an in-house hot spring and FREE wireless internet access. Our friendly staffs would ensure the highest satisfaction of your stay in our hotel and leave you with wonderful memories. We are looking forward for your stay in our hotel.
Nozawa Onsen (Right next to Nagasaka Gondola Station)
Tel: 0269-85-2458 / Fax: 0269-85-3741
Zenkoji / Shichifukujin in Iiyama city / 13 public hot spring baths
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
7,900 yen - 10,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
We do offer variety accommodation plans to feed your needs. Should you need more details, kindly contact us.
VISA, MASTER, JCB
We are introducing the unique local ingredients to serve different dishes with excellent dining experience.
Natural Hot Spring
We have our in-house hot spring bath facility and there are total 13 public hot spring baths in Nozawa Onsen. You would definitely have an unforgettable ‘onsen’ experience in Japan.
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided (Please Inquire)
Location / Access
7819, Nozawa Onsen Village
- By Train:
- By bus, it takes 15 minutes. And it takes 15 minutes on foot from the bus stop. It costs about 300 yen. from TOGARI NOZAWA ONSEN Station (JR Iiyama Line)
- By Car:
- From Toyoda Iiyama I.C. a Route 117 to Nozawa Onsen. It takes about 30 minutes.
From Shiozawa Ishiuchi I.C. a Route 353 to 117 and to Nozawa Onsen. It takes about 1 hour 30 minutes.