Northern Nagano Area ホテル白銀
Located on a hill, it's just three-minute walk from Yudanaka Station on the Nagano Dentetsu line. Each guest room has magnificent landscape views of the Hokushin Five Mountains and Shiga Kogen Highlands. The premises of nearly 1 hectare is filled with a variety of flowers, and you can enjoy open-air baths of 100 % natural hot-spring water all year round. We prepare dishes using local (Shinshu) ingredients and organically grown (pesticide-free) vegetables grown by the proprietress.
Yudanaka Hot Springs
Tel: 0269-33-3545 / Fax: 0269-33-4038
Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park (Snow Monkey Park), Shiga Kogen (highlands), Obuse Town, Zenkoji Temple
Japanese/Western Blend: 12
Japanese style guest room of 10 tatami mats (approx. 16.5 sq. meters/178 sq. ft.) with bath and toilet. Suite room, Japanese/western style of 6 tatami mats (approx. 10 sq. meters/107 sq. ft.) with twin-beds and bath and toilet.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
9,000 yen - 16,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
· Overnight Stay Plan with breakfast and dinner. Dinner is Kaiseki Ryori (a full course meal of Japanese cuisine). Choose from Take course, Matsu course, and Hana course.
· Overnight Stay Plan with breakfast
· Overnight Stay Plan without meals
· Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and all guest rooms.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, NICOS
Kaiseki Ryori (a full course meal of Japanese cuisine): Shinshu beef, iwana sugatazukuri (spotted char fish sashimi), soba (buckwheat) noodles, delicious rice produced in Nagano Pref., and other dishes.
Natural Hot Spring
Yudanaka Hot Springs
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath
Two big baths (one for men; one for women), Two open-air baths (one for men; one for women), 100 % natural hot-spring water
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Dinner Provided in Guest Room
- Dinner Provided in Private Room
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
5976-1, Hirao, Yamanouchi Town
- By Train:
- 3 minutes on foot (JR Nagano Station - Nagano Dentetsu Railway's Nagano Station - 50 min - get off at Yudanaka Station) from Yudanaka Station (Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line)
- By Car:
- 20 minutes by car via Route 292 (close to Yudanaka Station) from Shinshu-Nakano IC
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com