Northern Nagano Area 渋温泉 古久屋
Feel Japanese traditional Ryokan in Snow Monkey town. Good Onsen,delicious meals(Japanese Kaiseki) and Warm hospitality!
We have six kinds of Onsen which are the richest hot springs in Snow Monkey town.
You can enjoy real pure hot springs for 24 hours. We proudly serve Kaiseki style dinner.
English speaking staff available.
Mountain / Urban
Location in the middle of Shibu Onsen and easy access to public bath on street and Snow Monkey Park(Jigokudani-Yaen-Koen).
Shibu-Onsen KOKUYA/渋温泉 古久屋
Tel: 0269-33-2511 / Fax: 0269-33-4597
Snow Monkey Park / Shiga Kogen National Park / Mt. Shirane / Kusatsu Onsen / Zenkoji / Sake Brewery / Fruit Picking
Including 10 rooms of Japanese traditional style with private open air bath.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
19,590 yen - 37,950 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included)
Prices and Meal Plans
We are happy to help you to make tour schedule such as Soba-noodle cooking, fruit picking…etc.
Please feel free to ask us for any assistance.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, NICOS
Japanese, Choice of Japanese or Wertem style breakfast. Vegetarian and non-allergy meals available. Please notice us at the reservation.
Monthly menu. We offer fresh and seasonal local food. Enjoy beautiful Kaiseki style dinner.
Natural Hot Spring
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath, Private Bath
We have six kinds of Onsen which are the richest hot springs in Shibu-Onsen. Even shower runs hot springs and 24 hrs available. Two private baths for free. You can enjoy own bath anytime, if you stay at room with private open air bath.
- Guest Rooms with Private Outdoor Bath
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Dinner Provided in Private Room
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available (Please Inquire)
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
2200, Hirao, Yamanouchi Town
- By Train:
- It takes 7 mins and costs about 1400 yen by taxi, or 8 mins and about 210 yen by bus from Yudanaka Station (Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line)
- By Car:
- It takes about 15 mins by car from Shinshu-Nakano I.C
R292 → Sano-kakuma I.C → Shibuonsen from Shinshu-Nakano IC
- Pick-Up Service:
We can pick up the guests at Yudanaka St. after 15:00. Please make a reservation before coming or call us from Nakano St. on that day.
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com