Northern Nagano Area 古久屋ホテル
Feel Japanese traditional inn at Kokuya!! Good Onsen! Good meals! Good hospitality!
We have six kinds of hot springs which are the richest hot springs in Shibu Onsen.
You can enjoy real pure hot springs for 24 hours. We proudly serve Kaiseki style dinner.
English speaking staff available.
Mountain / Urban
Location in the middle of Shibu Onsen and easy access to public bath on street.
Tel: 0269-33-2511 / Fax: 0269-33-4597
Snow Monkey Park / Shiga Kogen National Park / Mt. Shirane / Kusatsu Onsen / Zenkoji / Sake Brewery / Fruit Picking
Including 10 rooms of Japanese traditional style with own bath on balconey.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 10:00
19,440 yen - 37,800 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Dinner & Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
Soba-noodle cooking, fruit picking, kimono experience…etc.
And we are happy to help you to make tour schedule.
Please feel free to ask us for any assistance.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, NICOS
Japanese, Choice of Japanese or Wertem style breakfast. Vegetarian and non-allergy meals available. Please notice us at the reservation.
Monthly menu. We offer fresh and seasonal local food. Enjoy beautiful Kaiseki style dinner.
Natural Hot Spring
Common Bath, Outdoor Bath, Private Bath
We have six kinds of hot springs which are the richest hot springs in Shibu Onsen. Even shower runs hot springs and 24 hrs available. Two private baths for free. You can enjoy own bath anytime, if you stay at room with bath on balconey.
- Guest Rooms with Private Outdoor Bath
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Dinner Provided in Private Room
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available (Please Inquire)
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided (Please Inquire)
Location / Access
2200, Hirao, Yamanouchi Town
- By Train:
- It takes 7 mins and costs about 1400 yen by taxi, or 8 mins and about 210 yen by bus from Yudanaka Station (Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line)
- By Car:
- It takes about 15 mins by car from Shinshu-Nakano I.C
R292 → Sano-kakuma I.C → Shibuonsen
- Pick-Up Service:
We can pick up the guests at Yudanaka St. after 15:00. Please make a reservation before coming or call us from Nakano St. on that day.
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com