Northern Nagano Area ホテルサニー志賀
Enjoy winter sports on the best quality snow! In the summer season, please experience the glow of fireflies and highland trekking.
Located in central Shiga Kogen, the winter Olympic Ski & Snowboard Area is situated right in front of the hotel. The hotel also provides easy access to other Ski & Snowboard Areas.
If you arrive without equipment, we can rent all the Ski & Snowboard gear that you require.
Enjoy a natural hot spring bath during your stay. The hot spring water comes from nearby "Takamagahara shrine".
From our dining room, you can enjoy beautiful sunsets and the scenery of the cloud sea.
Shiga Kogen (highlands), Takamagahara Hot Springs
Tel: 0269-34-2604 / Fax: 0269-34-3035
Snow Monkey Park / Shibu Onsen / Nozawa Onsen / Obuse / Zenkouji (Temple)/ Togakushi Ninja Park / Kusatsu Onsen
Japanese/Western Blend: 27
If you need a bath-tub in your room, please let us know in advance.
Check-in / Check-out
15:30 / 10:30
4,500 yen - 13,000 yen (Per Adult Per Night, w/Breakfast, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
You can choose from an affordable plan w/o meals to plans including dinner and breakfast. We serve delicious Shinshu beef and Shinshu salmon.
Our rental prices for winter sports equipment are less expensive.
In the summer season, there are many trails for hikers and the chance to see fireflies. Some monkeys and antelopes visit the area around hotel and the popular snow monkey park is also nearby.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, NICOS, China UnionPay
Japanese, Western, Chinese, Reservations are required for the restaurants in this hotel.
Shinshu-beef steak, Shinshu-salmon sashimi, Salt-grilled Iwana fish, and Horse-meat sashimi can be served according to your request.
Natural Hot Spring
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Private Bath
Hot spring baths are good for the health. The baths are open 24 hours a day. Rooms with private baths carry an additional charge.
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
7149, Hirao, Yamanouchi Town
- By Train:
- Approx. 80 min by bus (bound for Shiga Kogen) (get off at the "Takamagahara" stop and the hotel is close by) from Nagano Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen)
Approx. 40 min by bus (bound for Shiga Kogen) (get off at the "Takamagahara" stop and the hotel is close by) from Yudanaka Station (Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line)
- By Car:
- Go diagonally forward and left at Hasu pond in Shiga Kogen, from Shinshu-Nakano IC
You can get a direct bus (bound for Shiga Kogen) from airports during a limited season. Please check the information.
- Pick-Up Service:
- Please Inquire
Pick up service for hiking & firefly viewing.