Southern Nagano Area 駒ヶ根高原リゾートリンクス
A resort hotel located at the foot of the Central Japan Alps in Komagane Highlands completely powered by electric.
While this resort hotel is only 3 minutes from the Komagane Interchange of the Chuo Expressway, it stands among beautiful nature at the foot of Komagane Highlands. One of the highlights is the almost completely homemade buffet prepared by the French chef. The hotel's large bath utilizes the natural, skin-rejuvenating spring water from Hayataro Hot Springs and the relaxed ambience of the guest rooms will melt away all the stress from everyday life.
Komagane Highlands Hayataro Hot Springs
Tel: 0265-82-8511 / Fax: 0265-82-8522
Central Alps Senjojiki Cirque/Kozenji Temple/Takato Castle Site
All guest rooms are twin rooms with a relaxing atmosphere.
Check-in / Check-out
15:00 / 11:00
7,000 yen - (Per Room, Room Charge, Service Fee Included, Sales Tax Included, Onsen Tax Additional)
Prices and Meal Plans
Surrounded by nature, Komagane Highlands is situated at an elevation of 840 meters, making it a perfect place to enjoy a star-filled night sky. Also, since the highlands are habitat to wild flying squirrels, you will have the chance to catch a glimpse of them flying off from their nests.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX
Western, Meals generally consist mostly of western-style dishes served in a buffet. Depending on the number of guests, there may be occasions in which a full-course French meal is served.
The delicious buffet is almost completely made up of homemade dishes prepared by the French chef. The hotel’s specialty, roasted apple-fed pork, is especially popular for its juiciness and superb tender texture.
Natural Hot Spring
Hayataro Hot Springs
Bath/Toilet in Room, Common Bath, Outdoor Bath
The bath is clear and colorless and the water is sourced from a simple alkaline natural spring which will leave your skin feeling silky and smooth.
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Internet Connectivity Available in Guest Rooms
- Internet-Enabled Computer Available for Use
- Special Needs Meals (Caloric, Amount, Ingredients) Provided (Please Inquire)
- Vegetarian Meals Available (Please Inquire)
- Accommodation w/o Meals or Room Charge Available
- Accommodation w/o Dinner or B&B Style Available
- Private Accommodation for Single Travelers Provided
Location / Access
5-1086, Akaho, Komagane City
- By Train:
- Take the Komagatake Ropeway bound bus to the Komagaike bus stop (a 10-min. ride, the hotel is nearby) from Komagane Station (JR Iida Line)
- By Car:
- About 2 km west on Prefectural Route 75 from Komagane IC
- Pick-Up Service:
Available only to and from JR Komagane Station, Komagane Bus Center, and Chuo Expressway Komagane Interchange from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Search for related blog entries (using Google)
Nearby Attractions by unique-nagano.com