I plan to go Nagano with my family around end of December 2019. I have a few questions:
- Are the shops and restaurant in Narai Post town opened from 28 to 30 Dec 2019?
- Does the snow in Ryuoo ski park real snow from 28 to 30 Dec 2019?
- Is the snow in Ryuoo ski park normally sufficient for snow activities like sledding from 28 to 29 Dec 2019?
Thank you for your question. Here are my answers below:
1. Yes, the shops in Narai will still be open from December 28th to 30th.
2. Ryuoo Ski Park does have real snow at the end of the December. Depending on the snowfall, the resort may be entirely or only partially open.
3. While there should be enough snow there, Ryuo usually begins its snow activities in January.
I hope that helps answer your question.