I am planning to visit Takato Castle Ruins Park from Nagoya by bus. The Bus from Nagoya will be stop at Inashi Station and then I am going to take a bus to Takato Station.
Is there any luggage storage at Inashi Station or Takato Station?
Thank you in advance for your answer!
Hi, we are planning a skiing trip to Nagano in December this year. Is Dec 16 a safe enough date for us to have some snow for skiing by then?
Hi, may I know which areas that I should visit in Nagano and what are the recommended places or attractions during my trips with my family (with 2 girls 14 and 9 years). Unfortunately, my eldest daughter cannot ride a bicycle.
Is it a raining season at the first and second week of June?
Thank you and best regards,
I am reaching Japan on 19th April and will be going to Kyoto to 20th morning. I plan to leave Kyoto on 20th evening and would like to reach a place close to the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route. I have done some research and found that Nagano and Toyamo are the places from which I can start the Alpine Route. I have few questions as I have to book my accommodation in any of these areas:
1) I read that there will be some time restrictions if I start alpine route from Toyama as the last Alpico express bus leaves Ogizawa at 4:30 but when I checked it on Alpico’s website, it shows a bus departing at 6 PM also. I just wanted to check if there are actually any issues in starting the route from Toyama?
2) How much time will it take to reach from Kyoto to Nagano and where should I stay in Nagano?
3) At what time should I start from Nagano/Toyama so that I get enough time to spend on the route?
4) What all are the major sightseeing points on the routes and what is the expected time that one should spend at these points? I am only aware of the Kurobe Dam and the Snow fall..Are there some short hikes/trails that can also be covered in the day trip?
5) Is it possible to do this as a day trip from Tokyo and if yes, at what time should one leave Tokyo?
6) Is there a luggage forwarding service available in Kyoto/Nagano/Toyama from where I can send my luggage to Tokyo so that I can collect it next day?
I request someone to please guide me so that I can plan my trip accordingly.
I will be visiting Shibu Onsen on 13 and 14 April 2019. I\\\’m thinking to visit Sora Terrace on 13, hoping to see sunset. However I found there is no bus and cable car schedule on the month of April. Does Sora Terrace open on April?
I’ve heard Kamikochi will be opened on 17th April, so will the buses from Matsumoto to Kamikochi be run on 17th April . If it run, could I have a timetable,please? 🙂
Hi, i want asking some question :
- I’m planning to go from Kyoto to Toyama station, can i send my luggage from Toyama station to Nagano station using any services available ?
- How much is the fare ?
- Can u explain a bit more bout the time service, somehow i read on some website the last drop off time is at 9.30 am, what if i’m arrived at toyama station around 10 am
Thx for your help, i really appreciate it
i am planing to do the Tateyama Kurobe alpine route from Nagano to Toyama and stay 1 night at Midagahara hotel .
my questions are
1. Where can I get the Tateyama Kurobe option ticket in Nagano?
2. Plan to take the first express bus at 8.15am from Nagano station to Ogizawa but baggage deposit center Yamato transport opens at 9am. Where and how I can do my baggage transfer without missing the first bus.
3. Plan to transfer our big luggage to Dentetsu Toyama station following day and carry only day pack when stay at Midagahara . Is it possible to arrange following day pick up instead of same day pick up?
thank you for your help
I would like to visit Kamikochi on 10 or 11 April 2019 for just sightseeing. I’m curious, will we have buses running there? how much can I see while it is not officially opened yet?
Thank you in advance.
We plan to go to Sora Terrace on 13 & 14 Apr 2019. Is it open and if so, do we need to book for shuttle from Yudanaka station to Ryuoo Ski Park. I can only find the shuttle schedule from 15 December to 24 March 2019. Please advise. Thank you.